TENGE - oil field
- Discovery year 1964
- Oil production started 2000
- Gas Production started 1970
- Contract type: Production
- Permit issued in December 2006 and acquired by Jupiter in June 2008
Mangyshlak Basin, West Kazakhstan
- Block: Tenge
- Area: 154 km2
- Mining Allotment: up to the Base Triassic
- Producing Horizons: Middle Jurassic Clastics
- Depth: 1700 – 2400 m
- Gas zones: 5 (XIII – XVII)
- Oil and gas zones: 6 (XVIII – XXIII)
- Oil and Gas Column: 700 m
- 3D seismic: 154 km2
- Previously drilled wells: 63 (1960s – 80s)
- Newly drilled wells: 2 (nos.221, 249)
- Producing wells: 12, including (3 gas (XIII+XVII), 9 oil (XVIII, XXI,XXIII horizons).
TENGE reserves at a glance
Total Reserve of recoverable oil for TENGE :
Jupiter Block 31 - oil field
Akkar North (East Block) & East Akkar
- 5 wells at 1-2km apart
- All oil produced from the Triassic (T2B) horizon
- Side track being considered for J-53 well
- T2A and Jurassic has shows in all wells, but the Company has not produced from intervals other than T2B;
- Appraisal well to be drilled in C2 reserves area before Final Reserves Report to be submitted for approval;
- Focus will then be on Full Field Development.
- 3 wells @ 4km apart
- Best performing well is within this area (J-58). Tested at 200 tonnes per day
- Side track being considered for J-55 well
- Total area of ~123km2
- 3D seismic data obtained over the entire block
- area : 235km
Drillings & Wells
A total of 9 wells have been drilled since 2008.
1 more well will be drilled before the end of 2019.
3 wells in trial production.
6 well on conservation or liquidated.
KOROLEVSKOE reserves at a glance
Total Reserve of recoverable oil for KOROLEVSKOE